Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday walkabout

Not having a particular theme in mind for today's post, I just wandered around the web picking up what caught my attention.  Yesterday's theme of tactical frivolity is still in mind, but don't have a plan -- yet.

At Fuffermutter there's cartoonist Mitra Farmand. The cartoon below is one of hers.

image: cartoon by Mitra Farmand, "Charlotte's Web"

Clay Bennett was found hanging out on the web. His site is nicely organized; here's one of his cartoons:

image: cartoon by Clay Bennett, "Ford CFO"


Remembering Kevin Kallaugher's (KAL) site, I took a look at his portfolio and found this

image: cartoon by KAL about the stock market


Brian Crane draws Pickles for the Washington Post. Here he is hard at work.

image: cartoonist Brian Crane hard at work


I like Brian's style of work, think I'll give it a try.


-- Marge



No comments: