Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Found humor for Friday

There's no theme today and just one political comment via cartoon, because I wanted to see what I could find on the web.

From U.S. News, Secret Service Scandal division, here's a cartoon by Chan Lowe with a classic Mae West line:

image: cartoon by Chan Lowe, "Is that a pistol...?"

This Fiat commercial is somewhat funny (in my view) but mostly a comment on time passing and technology and lifestyles evolving.  It was posted by Carjam TV.


This Pro-Line commercial, posted by Needler13, has a lot of slapstick, but I bet it will have you chortling. 


The video below plays on blonde ditziness -- my apologies to women everywhere and especially natural blondes.  What I like about it is the facial expressions.  This iPod shuffle ad was posted by AdvertisingFun2012.


Here's a meme posted by vloper at Cheezburger, Animal Capshunz:

image: meme by vloper, "So Wheres Lunch?"

So?

-- Marge 

No comments: